About the job
Do you want to test and grow your skills as a Full Stack Developer? We are interested in people who love to share ideas, use their initiative and want to work with knowledgeable people and new technologies, in a fast-paced environment.
Gnomon Informatics SA is an innovative company, based in Thessaloniki and Athens, which has been at the forefront of the development of IT systems for over 20 years. We provide world-class, quality performance systems and solutions.
We are a challenging, friendly, yet rapidly expanding company that needs a committing, skilled, talented and energetic Full Stack Developer to be a key team player in our dynamic development team.
The Full-Stack Developer will work within the Software Development Department for the design and implementation of UI and backend in the company’s projects and the development of the company’s products. The position applies for work positions both in Athens and Thessaloniki.
Applicants should have:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with Java/J2EE frameworks especially Spring, REST, Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, JAXB)
- Project experience developing Spring applications
- Project experience using Spring JDBC to create, read, update, and delete data in a database
- Project experience writing SQL queries, inserts, updates, and deletes
- Project experience developing multi-module maven projects
- Experience with one of IntelliJ, Eclipse, Netbeans
- Experience with Git programming tools
- Experience in web applications programming
- Strong analytical, design and debugging skills
- Project experience developing applications on a SCRUM team
- Ability to develop design, test and deployment documentation
- Strong J2EE platform integration, framework, and deployment experience
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design principles
- Project experience writing shell scripts
We consider our offerings as competitive!