We Are Hiring | Research Machine Learning Lead Engineer
Do you want to be a Research Lead Machine Learning Engineer? We are interested in people who love to share ideas, use their initiative and want to work with knowledgeable people and new technologies, in a fast-paced environment.
Gnomon Informatics SA is an innovative company, based in Thessaloniki, who has been at the forefront of the development of information systems for over 20 years. We provide world-class, performant systems and solutions in ehealth interoperability and digital therapeutics.
We are a challenging, friendly, yet rapidly expanding company who needs a committing, skilled, talented and energetic Research Lead Engineer to be among key team players in our company.
Design ML-based services to be integrated in our existing products and running projects
Adopt technologies and product solutions according to company strategy
Advise on strategy of the company in the domain
Lead R&D projects and participate in R&D proposal technical writing
Work with various stakeholders with different backgrounds (researchers, UX professionals)
- Ph.D. / Master's degree in Computer Science or related Engineering field, with a focus on Machine Learning and/or Natural Language Processing.
- 5+ years of industry or research experience with Machine Learning, Statistical Analysis, Data Science, Natural Language Processing and/or Signal Processing.
- Familiar with tools and frameworks such as Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch, scikit-learn, Gensim, WEKA, OpenNLP, etc.
- Experience and competence in software engineering are required.
- Experience with databases (both SQL-like and NoSQL).
- Working knowledge of version control systems (especially git).
- A strong sense of ownership in your work.
- Fluent English is a prerequisite, technical writing skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work under tight timelines for multiple product deliveries.
- The desire to build, launch and iterate on products with limited direction.
- The ability to guide a team of developers according to the product design.
- Experience in developing and deployment of commercial systems related to machine learning, text mining, natural language processing (e.g. Apache Server, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Spark)
- Familiar with cloud technologies, such as AWS, Google AI Cloud, etc
- Familiar with Audio/Speech signal analysis and deep learning
- Competitive renumeration package
- A stable but ambitious innovative working environment to build upon the work / life balance principle
- Participation in the ambitious company growth plan
Apply for this job